Segway Ride through the Alsace Vineyards
Organise your Segway ride in September during the harvest
- Guided tour from €30 per person
- Guided Tour of Eguisheim & the Vineyards from 10am
- Payment at at our partner
- Confirmation of Segway availability 2 days before your arrival.
- Segways and information about their use are provided by our partner.
- Group trips can be organised.
YOUR TYPICAL DAY
8am to 10am: Buffet breakfast featuring local products, served at your hotel.
10am to midday: Explore Colmar by boat, on the Petite Venise canals just 5 kilometres from your hotel.
1pm to 2pm: Lunch in Eguisheim or Colmar in the restaurant of your choice*
2pm to 4.30pm: Explore Eguisheim and its vineyards on a Segway for 2 hours.
Explore Alsace’s vineyards and sample some Crémant d'Alsace.
7pm: Dinner in Eguisheim in the restaurant of your choice*
Tuesdays at 9pm
Evening guided tour of Eguisheim, with anecdotes from the village’s night watchman.
Leaves Place du Châteauat 9pm. No booking required. Free.
Wednesdays at 5.30pm and Fridays at 10.30am (excluding 15 August)
Daytime guided tour. Leaves from the Tourist Information Centre. No booking required. Free.