James Vignoble Hotel Eguisheim 4 étoiles***
6 rue des Trois Pierres
3-star hotel with indoor swimming pool and sauna
On the Alsace Wine Route
- Latitude: 48.044816
- Longitude: 7.302099
From the north, on the A35 (Strasbourg):
- On the A35/E25, follow signs for Saint-Dié-des-Vosges/Mulhouse/Colmar/Obernai
- Continue on the E25/N83
- Take exit 23 for Colmar/Munster/Kayserberg/Benwihr/Houssen
- Stay on the D83
- Join the D1bis
- Turn right on to Rue des Fleurs
- Turn right on to Rue du Traminer and then turn right again on to Place Charles de Gaulle
- Turn right on to Rue Porte Haute, then on to Rue des Trois Pierres
- James Vignoble Hotel Eguisheim*** is on the right
From the south on the A35 (Mulhouse):
- On the A35/E25, take exit 28 towards Niederhergheim/Herrlisheim/Gérardmer/Munster
- Take the D1 bis towards Mulhouse/Eguisheim/Munster/Herrlisheim
- Join the D14/Grand-Rue
- Turn right on to Rue du Riesling
- Continue straight on, driving on Rue du Traminer
- Turn right on to Place du Général de Gaulle
- Turn left on to Rue Porte Haute
- Turn right on to Rue des Trois Pierres
- James Vignoble Hotel Eguisheim*** is on the right.
Colmar station is 7.5 kilometres from our hotel and is served by regional and high-speed trains. A bus service runs between the village of Eguisheim and Colmar station.
EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg is 58 kilometres from James Vignoble Hotel Eguisheim***.
Strasbourg airport is 75 kilometres from our hotel, or just under an hour’s drive.
These two airports are served by daily flights from several cities in France (Paris Charles de Gaulle and Orly, Nantes, Nice, Montpellier, Bordeaux, Toulouse) and other countries.
James Vignoble Hotel Eguisheim*** is in the stunning village of Eguisheim, 8 kilometres from Colmar, in Alsace, on the Alsace Wine Route.