See a different side to Colmar
Retro Solex getaway!
- Guided tour for 6 to 8 people: on request by email
- 2-hour rental: €25 per Solex
- 4-hour rental: €45 per Solex
- Day (from 10am to 6pm): €75 per Solex
- Tour of Colmar & the Vineyards from 9am
- Protective gear
- Payment at our partner
- Confirmation of Solex availability 2 days before your trip.
- Solex mopeds and information about their use are provided by our partner.
- Rentals possible for anyone who can prove that they are over 18.
- Group trips can be organised.
YOUR TYPICAL DAY
8am to 10am: Breakfast buffet featuring local products, served at your hotel.
10am to midday: Explore Colmar by boat on the Petite Venise canals, just 5 kilometres from your hotel.
1pm to 2pm: Lunch in Colmar in the restaurant of your choice*
2pm to 4.30pm: Explore Colmar and its vineyards on a Solex moped for 2 hours.
5pm to 6pm: Cultural visit: the Unterlinden Museum is open until 6pm.
Entrance costs €13 per person
7pm: Dinner in Eguisheim in the restaurant of your choice*
Contact VadrouilleSolex by telephone
EGUISHEIM - WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENINGS
Tuesdays at 9pm
Evening guided tour of Eguisheim, with anecdotes from the village’s night watchman.
Leaves Place du Château at 9pm. No booking required. Free.
Wednesdays at 5.30pm and Fridays at 10.30am (excluding 15 August)
Daytime guided tour. Leaves from the Tourist Information Centre . No booking required. Free.