Electric Bike Ride
Organise your bike ride in September during the harvest
- Guided tour from €45 per person
- Electric bike rental
- Guided tour of the Wine Route from 10am
- Payment at at our partner
- Confirmation of bike availability 2 days before your arrival.
- Bikes are provided by our partner.
- Group trips and long-term rentals can be organised.
YOUR TYPICAL DAY
8am to 10am: Buffet breakfast featuring local products, served at your hotel.
10am: Visit our partner for a tour of the Alsace Wine Route by electric bike, lasting 2.5 hours
Between EGUISHEIM & COLMAR. A brief tour of Alsace on the Wine Route.
1pm to 2pm: Lunch in Eguisheim in the restaurant of your choice*
2pm to 4.30pm: Explore the vineyards on an electric bike for 2 hours.
Explore Alsace’s vineyards and sample some local wine.
5pm to 6pm: Relax in our pool area & sauna.
7pm: Dinner in Eguisheim in the restaurant of your choice*
Tuesdays at 9pm
Evening guided tour of Eguisheim, with anecdotes from the village’s night watchman.
Leaves Place du Château at 9pm. No booking required. Free.
Wednesdays at 5.30pm and Fridays at 10.30am (excluding 15 August)
Daytime guided tour. Leaves from the Tourist Information Centre. No booking required. Free.